CERTIFICATE OF AMENDMENT TO THE
CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
OF ITUS CORPORATION
The undersigned, for the purposes of amending the Certificate of Incorporation of ITUS Corporation (the Corporation), a corporation organized and existing under and by virtue of the General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware, does hereby certify that:
FIRST: The Board of Directors of the Corporation (the Board) duly adopted in accordance with Section 141(f) of the DCGL at a meeting of the Board on January 25, 2018, a resolution proposing and declaring advisable the following amendment to replace Article FOURTH of the Certificate of Incorporation of said Corporation:
FOURTH: The total number of shares of stock that the Corporation shall have authority to issue is forty eight million twenty thousand (48,020,000), of which forty eight million (48,000,000) shall be Common Stock of the par value $0.01 per share and twenty thousand (20,000) shall be Preferred Stock of the par value of $100 per share. The 20,000 shares of Preferred Stock may be issued from time to time in one or more series, each of such series to have such voting powers, full or limited, or no voting powers, designations, preferences and relative participating, optional or other special rights and qualifications and limitations or restrictions as are stated and expressed in the resolutions providing for the issue of such series adopted by the Board of Directors as hereinafter provided. Authority is hereby expressly granted to the Board of Directors to establish and designate one or more series of Preferred Stock and to fix the relative rights, preferences and limitations of each series, including without limitation:
1. The number of shares to constitute such series and the distinctive designations thereof;
2. The dividend rate to which such shares shall be entitled and the restrictions, limitations and conditions upon the payment of such dividends, whether dividends shall be cumulative, the date or dates from which dividends (if cumulative) shall accumulate and the dates on which dividends (if declared) shall be payable;
3. Whether or not the shares of such series shall be redeemable and, if so, the terms, limitations and restrictions with respect to such redemption, including without limitation the manner of selecting shares for redemption if less than all shares are to be redeemed, and the amount, if any, in addition to any accrued dividends thereon, which the holders of shares of such series shall be entitled to receive upon the redemption thereof, which amount may vary at different redemption dates and may be different with respect to shares redeemed through the operation of any purchase, retirement or sinking fund and with respect to shares otherwise redeemed;
4. The amount in addition to any accrued dividends thereon which the holders of shares of such series shall be entitled to receive upon the voluntary or involuntary liquidation, dissolution or winding up of the Corporation, which amount may vary at different dates and may vary depending on whether such liquidation, dissolution or winding up is voluntary or involuntary;
5. Whether or not the shares of such series shall be subject to the operation of a purchase, retirement or sinking fund and, if so, the terms, limitations and restrictions with respect thereto, including without limitation whether such purchase, retirement or sinking fund shall be cumulative or noncumulative, the extent to and the manner in which such fund shall be applied to the purchase, retirement or redemption of the shares of such series for retirement or to other corporate purposes and the terms and provisions relative to the operation thereof;
6. Whether or not the shares of such series shall have conversion privileges and, if so, prices or rates of conversion and the method, if any, of adjusting the same;
7. The voting powers, if any, of such series; and
8. Any other relative rights, preferences and limitations thereof as shall not be inconsistent with this Article.
SECOND: The holders of a majority of the issued and outstanding voting stock of the Corporation have voted in favor of said amendment at a duly convened meeting of the stockholders of the Corporation.
THIRD: The aforesaid amendment was duly adopted in accordance with the applicable provisions of Section 242 of the DGCL.
FOURTH: The aforesaid amendment shall be effective as of 9:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time on April 10, 2018.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Corporation has caused this Amendment to the Certificate of Incorporation of the Corporation to be duly executed by the undersigned this 9th day of April, 2018.
/s/ Amit Kumar
Name: Dr. Amit Kumar
Title: President and Chief Executive Officer