Anixa Biosciences to Participate in Upcoming January Investor Conferences: LifeSci Partners Annual Corporate Access Event and H.C. Wainwright BioConnect Conference
SAN JOSE, Calif., Dec. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Anixa Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANIX), a biotechnology company focused on the treatment and prevention of cancer and infectious diseases, today announced that the Company is participating in the LifeSci Partners 11th Annual Corporate Access Event, which will be held virtually from January 5-7, 2022, and the H.C. Wainwright BioConnect Conference, which will be held January 10-13, 2022.
Participation and presentation details are below:
- LifeSci Partners Corporate Access Event:
- Dr. Amit Kumar, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Anixa Biosciences will present on a panel entitled, "Cancer Vaccines: Promises, Promises…Has Their Day Come?" on Friday, January 7th, 2:00 pm ET.
- During the duration of the LifeSci Corporate Access Event, the Anixa Biosciences management team will be available for 1x1 meetings with interested investors. Register here to submit a meeting request or to hear the panel discussion.
- H.C. Wainwright BioConnect Conference:
- Anixa Biosciences will present at the H.C. Wainwright BioConnect Conference and a recording of the presentation will be accessible beginning January 10th at 7:00 am ET. To listen to the presentation, visit the Investor Relations/Events & Presentations portion of Anixa's company website.
- The Anixa Biosciences management team will be available for 1x1 meetings with interested investors. Register here for the conference.
About Anixa Biosciences, Inc.
Anixa is a publicly-traded biotechnology company developing a number of programs addressing cancer and infectious disease. Anixa's therapeutics portfolio includes a cancer immunotherapy program which uses a novel type of CAR-T, known as chimeric endocrine receptor T-cell (CER-T) technology, and a COVID-19 therapeutics program focused on inhibiting certain viral protein function. The company's vaccine portfolio includes a vaccine to prevent breast cancer – specifically triple negative breast cancer (TNBC), the most lethal form of the disease – and a vaccine to prevent ovarian cancer. These vaccine technologies focus on immunizing against specific proteins that have been found to be expressed in certain forms of cancer. Anixa continually examines emerging technologies in complementary fields for further development and commercialization. Additional information is available at www.anixa.com.
Statements that are not historical fact may be considered forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are not statements of historical facts, but rather reflect Anixa's current expectations concerning future events and results. We generally use the words "believes," "expects," "intends," "plans," "anticipates," "likely," "will" and similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements, including those concerning our expectations, involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, some of which are beyond our control, which may cause our actual results, performance or achievements, or industry results, to be materially different from any future results, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These risks, uncertainties and factors include, but are not limited to, those factors set forth in "Item 1A - Risk Factors" and other sections of our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K as well as in our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and Current Reports on Form 8-K. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law. You are cautioned not to unduly rely on such forward-looking statements when evaluating the information presented in this press release.
Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer
Slavena Salve Nissan, M.D.
LifeSci Advisors, LLC
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/anixa-biosciences-to-participate-in-upcoming-january-investor-conferences-lifesci-partners-annual-corporate-access-event-and-hc-wainwright-bioconnect-conference-301446271.html
SOURCE Anixa Biosciences, Inc.
Released December 16, 2021
Sign up for email Updates
Be The First to Receive Breaking NewsSign Up Now